Supervisor, TPM Logistics
Supervisor, TPM Logistics
Brand: Estée Lauder Companies
This position is required to lead a the daily execution of TPM Discretionary activities, with specific focus tracking and manage shipment , schedule prioritization, collaboration with TPM, Mass & Resource Planning teams, in additional to close partnership with the warehouse and shipping/receiving operations. Main deliverables include effective execution, monitoring and documentation of TPM discretionary activities to ensure schedule adherence. This position will also work closely with the TPM Leadership to schedule shipments, confirm deliveries and prioritize internal activities accordingly. In addition, this role will serve as the central point of contact for all TPM discretionary material supply activities within the site, which entails critical decision-making skills and effective collaboration with stakeholders at various levels of the organization.
Department Operational Goals:
Shipping: Ensure TPM shipment are executed correctly and sent to the proper destination on time.
- Manage and prioritize the shipping process and activities with shipping team resources.
- Problem solve with team on addressing issues throughout the shift, being the interface with other departments in the facility and externally.
- Address emergency requests and schedule changes driven by business needs.
- Supervise TPM warehouse teams to track and confirm deliveries.
- Resolve issues with shipping and TPM receiving proactively in order to maintain schedules.
Warehouse: Ensure internal inventory for TPMs is properly stored, recorded and accounted for.
- Manage inventory going in and out of the warehouse for TPM Discretionary work – labeling, accuracy, proper shipping containers, COAs, etc.
- Serve as the TPM discretionary central point of contact (internally and externally) related to material movement to TPM to support discretionary production.
Compounding: Ensure compounding plan is aligned with TPM plan and proper containers/labeling guidelines are adhered to.
- Drive planning process with TPM Planner and Compounding Management to align production schedules.
- Maintain accurate reporting, which outlines priorities, schedule and status.
- Proactively resolve issues with prioritization and communicate any risks to meeting the schedule with proper escalation.
Other Duties as Assigned: Actively drive cross-functional goals and objectives. Provide support across the department as needed to achieve operational excellence.
- Contribute to zero (0) TIR goal for the site; be an active member of BBS team and drive safety initiatives in the department.
- Create, review, and train on SOP’s and WKI’s related to TPM Discretionary activities.
- Partner with internal functions to effectively support TPM Discretionary activities (compounding, production, planning, etc).
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Dynamic and analytical approach to problem solving and identification, solution and efficiency improvements.
- Must demonstrate a desire and ability to lead other people.
- Candidate must be able to work on any of the three shifts (day/evening/night).
- Work additional hours beyond the regular work week as required to support the needs of the business.
- Knowledge of MS Office required.
- SAP, WMS and ELEMCO applications knowledge preferred.
- Required to have and maintain a good attendance record.
Management, Industrial Engineering and Mfg. Engineering degree preferred. Warehouse/Transportation experience preferred.
Job: Manufacturing - Supply Chain
Primary Location: Americas-US-NY-Melville
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Number: 195790
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com